REGISTRATION NOW AVAILABLE HERE !
To All Bikers
Greetings from Team 27 Motorcycle Club Singapore!
We wish to thank you for your support and participation for 3 Nation Charity Ride 2012 Krabi.
We trust you have an enjoyable time at this event.
For 2013, we wish to share with you some upcoming exciting bike events which you can consider to attend or participate;
1. SBF Anniversary @ SCAPE, 2 Orchard Link, Singapore 237978
This is a 2 day event organized by SingaporeBikes.com, a local bike web portal, celebrating their 11st Anniversary. It is held in the popular Orchard shopping belt just next to Orchard Cineleisure. There will bike exhibition by various bike brands at the site. We will be promoting Phuket Bike Week 2013 and our PBW 6Day/5Night package which include 2 night stay in Hatyai, 3 night stay in Phuket, PBW Grand Dinner and PBW goodies from $224 per person twin-sharing and $404 per person Single Occupancy. For those who sign up at this occasion will enjoy early bird discount.
2. Sonkran & Phuket Bike Week 2013
This year Sonkran or Water Festival is on Sat 13 April and Phuket Bike Week is on Sat 14 April to Sun 21 April. Sonkran is considered as the “Thai New Year.” and it is an occasion when everyone celebrate by splashing water on each other. This act represent blessing and Everybody, foreigner included, happily engaged in this water sport.
19th Annual Phuket Bike Week 2013 is deem as the biggest motorcycle event in Asia that attract over 5000 bike and more than 30,000 visitors from 26 countries. This year will take Place from Sunday 14th-Sunday 21th April 2013(Official Event) coinciding with the world famous Sonkran Festival(Thai New Year) at Patong Beach Phuket Thailand.
We have prepare a 6day/5Night (11 April to 16 April) hotel package for bikers who wish to attend this year Sonkran Festival & Phuket Bike Week. The package include a 2 night stay in Hatyai, 3 night stay in Phuket, PBW Grand Dinner at Graceland Resort and PBW goodies Bag( PBW T-shirts, stickers & momento) for $224 per person twin-sharing and $404 per person single occupancy. You can enjoy early bird discount if you sign up on 26-27 Jan at SBF anniversary at our booth promoting Phuket Bike Week.
3. Charity Ride Betong 2013 on 14-15 June 2013
The above event is organized by Malacca Bikers to raise fund for hospice organisation and a local Home for Cancer patients in Betong. The event fee is RM 100 per person and include a T-shirt and dinner. Hotel stay at Mandarin Hotel Betong is RM 138 per room/night. The 2 day event will cost RM 376/S$164 per person for single occupancy and RM 238/S$104 per person for twin-sharing. Total participation for this is to be capped at 600 participants due to logistic reasons. Thus, if anyone is interested please sign up soon as the current sign up
number 300 already. Registration and payment can be make to Team 27 Sport Tourer on 26-27 Jan 2013 at SBF anniversary event.
4. 3-Nation Charity Year 2013
This year 3 Nation Charity Ride is to be host by Penang Motor Sports Club and held in Penang, Malaysia. Date of event is yet to be finalized but expected to be in month of August or September. Team 27 Singapore, as one of the event founding member, will update all bikers and bike groups of the date and month once they are finalized.
Those interested to know more of this event can forward us your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in our event mailing list.
We look forward to your support and participation in the above events.
Club President, Team 27 Motorcycle Club
This year’s 3NCR hosted by Team 27 MC Singapore, in collaboration with 4 Krabi Motorcycle Clubs – Krabi Riders, Spin Wheel, AoNang Big Bike and King of the Road. was an overwhelming success.
The Governor and Mayor were supportive of the event including several government agencies ; Tourism Authority Thailand, Krabi Hotel Association, etc.
All together more than 1,500 bikers from several countries came together for the 2 day event which was blessed with good weather throughout. They were entertained with good food and live performances by famous artistes groups. There was over 40 merchandising booths for shopping their favourite biking items. They also enjoyed the various activities by the city of Krabi.
The Organizing Committee express our sincere thanks to Krabi Administrative Organisation, Krabi Municipality, all participants, kind donors, sponsors, volunteers and all who have contributed towards the success of the best 3 Nation Charity Ride event.
The following charities have received:
1. The Council of Persons with Disabilities of Krabi – 100,000 baht towards for construction of 2 toilets.
2. The Council of Persons with Disabilities of Krabi – 30,800 baht for 11 wheel chairs selected by CPD committee.
3. 40 scholarships for less fortunate students – 80,000 baht , received by Krabi Lord Mayor.
10 scholarships for the less fortunate students of Baan Klong Sai Pracha Utid School, Krabi received by teacher Dusadee suong-yoi and school team – 20,000 baht.
4. Queen Mother Fund for Anti-Drug, Ruam Jai Chon Krabi Community – 10,000 baht.
5. 1 radio set donated to The Center of Disaster Assistance Krabi – 15,000 baht.
3 Nation Charity Ride Organising Committee
Chairman Mr. Peter Poh
Vice Chairman Khun Roongratt Mai-oon
Adviser Mr. Eddie Keng
The 3NCR 2012 Krabi convey will be leaving at 2330Hrs from Gelang Patah (Esso Petrol Station after Tuas checkpoint), those who wish to join the convey, please meet at 2300Hrs, and briefing will be conduct at 2320Hrs. Don’t hesitate to check the itinery and schedule here.
Also, for those who may not be aware !!!! Although the white card may not be required in Malaysia at the border, an immigration entry stamp on your passport is required for immigration exit at Bt Kayu Hitam into Thailand. MACS is to facilitate immigration entry & exit at Causeway & 2nd Link only.
Things to take note
1) Riders & Pillions to wear proper riding gears
- Helmets, preferably full face
- Riding jacket & pants
- Riding boots
- Rain gear
- Ear plug while riding
- must be class 2 motorcycles
- to be serviced at least 2 weeks before trip
- tires to be in road worthy condition
- brakes, light & horn in good working condition
- able to keep up with convoy’s cruising speed
- MUST HAVE PROPER DOCUMENT FOR THE BIKE.
- must have some experience in riding distances more then 180Km at a stretch
- safety is the priority
- must adhere to road/convoy rules implemented by Team 27
- must cooperate with convoy marshals
1) Photocopy of the owner’s vehicle registration card. (With name and address)
2) Photocopy of the owner’s passport,
3) Photocopy of the owner’s Singapore vehicle insurance
4) If the bike does not belong to you, please get the owner to write a LETTER OF AUTHORISATION.
Checklist as follow:
1) International Passport validity minimum 6 months: eg: 15 April 2013
2) Cashcard for toll payment at Tuas check-point
3) Touch n Go card for toll payment at Gelang Patah toll station
4) Copy of motorcycle log card to be produce for examination by Thai Custom at Sadao Checkpoint. Letter of Authorization from bike’s owner & copy of owner passport or NRIC,
5) Thailand 3rd party motorcycle insurance.
6) Personal travel insurance for duration of ride. Insurance Provider helpline to be pasted on passport for easy retrieval in case of accident.
7) Comprehensive insurance for motorcycle, optional. Biker are subject to own risk if bike is stolen or total loss after 50 km of Thai/Malaysia border.
8) Contact of next-of-kin (NOK) to be written on slip of paper & slot or paste into passport.
9) Bike to be serviced 2 weeks prior to the ride, to allow rider ample time to test bike road worthiness.
10) Bring own tyre repair kit, headlight bulbs, spark plugs, etc
11) Pack personal stuff 2 nights before departure to avoid confusion during last minute packing
12) Essentials to bring ride; Ear plugs, cable tie, zip lock bag, spare bike key, sunglass, spare glasses, contact lens, minimum 1 set of day clothing, phone charger & adaptor.
13) A good night sleep prior to ride.
14) A positive attitude and defensive riding style on the road.
15) Top up your tank full the night before move out the next morning.
Contact & Telephone nos
Hotels in Hatyai & Krabi:
Hansa JB Hotel Hatyai (66-74-234-300)
Maritime Park & Spa Resort (+66-75-620028-35, 631770)
Team 27 representatives contacts:
Peter Poh (65) 96188033
Poh Chee Woon (65) 97382468
Azman (65) 91116363
Edmund Woo (65) 98361660
See all of you later tonight. Ride safe and enjoy the ride
Dear All, we are less than 2 weeks away from the 2012 3 Nation Charity ride event !!!!!
We are well above the 1000 participants, still counting our Thailand friend. Thanks a lot for all your registration. We have updated the event schedule and made the floor map plan available for the grand diner event. You can find all these information there or download the floor map here (A and B).
We are putting up 3-Nation Charity Ride Special Edition Ride long sleeveT-shirts for sale at THB 1000/S$40 per piece. We have two versions; Grey & Black and Blue & Dark Grey. Those interested can place their order to us on Thurdsay 27 September 8pm to late at LC Foodcourt, 369 Tanjong Katong Rd Singapore. Sale of these t-shirt is only to 3NCR participants and maximum 2 piece per participant. Find also all the 3NCR12 related product here ! Contact us at email@example.com to put your orders !
See you all soon
We have just updated the time table and event maps for the 3NCR 2012 to Krabi. Please take some times to have a look a it
See you soon at the Harley Davidson S’pore security briefing
To All 1st Time Participants to 3NCR, you are invited to attend the pre-3NCR briefing & safety talk on Saturday 8th Sept 4-6pm at Harley Davidson S’pore showroom, 253 Alexandra Road. Refreshment is provided courtesy of HDS.
In addition, you can purchase your Thailand 3rd party motorcycle insurance, which is compulsory for the duration of your ride in Thailand. to process your application, please bring a copy of your passport, a copy of your vehicle log card and letter of authorisation from the vehicle owner if the bike you riding do not belong to you and S$12.
See you there !
While in Krabi, organizing the 3NCR2012, I was revisiting the school for which 3NCR 2004 raised THB 350,000 to build the library. Thanks to donation from all bikers who were part of this event in 2004, this is now a reality for all the children. — at Ban Klongsai Prachaoutid School In Krabi.
=> More details on Vertix’s Raptor-i
There will be an official launch for 3 Nation Charity Ride to Krabi (3NCR) on the 7th of July (Saturday) at Sunny Cycle together with the organizers of the event. Please keep yourself free and join us for the briefing as there will also be a Press Conference for the media on the same day. Light food and refreshments will be served. Registrations will be accepted during the official launch. For further details, see contacts below.
Sunny Cycle can be found at:
Address: No 37, Jalan Pahang (Titiwangsa), Setapak 5300, KL, Malaysia.
GPS co-ords N03 10.766 E101 42.068.
Contacts: Sunny Cycle: +603 4021 1661 or +603 4021 6611
Sunny Oh: +6012 389 6969